Get & Install Linux Mint 18.1 Serena KDE
Here Below Guide to How-to Download, Burn to CD/DVD/USB and Install on Top of Microsoft Windows the Linux Mint 18.1 Serena LTS KDE Plasma i386/amd64 Desktop.
Linux Mint 18.1 Serena will be based on Ubuntu 16.04 ‘Xenial Xerus’ LTS. As an LTS release, it will be Supported until 2021.
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended for a comfortable usage).
- 9GB of disk space (20GB recommended).
- 1024×768 resolution (on lower resolutions, press ALT to drag windows with the mouse if they don’t fit in the screen).
- The 64-bit ISO can boot with BIOS or UEFI.
- The 32-bit ISO can only boot with BIOS.
- The 64-bit ISO is recommend for all modern computers (Almost all computers sold in the last 10 years are equipped with 64-bit processors).
Linux Mint 18.1 Serena KDE New Features at a glance:
- New ScreenSaver
- Better look and feel
- Improved hardware support
Downloading Linux Mint 18.1 Serena KDE ISO
Download Linux Mint 18.1 Serena KDE Directly
Download Linux Mint 18.1 Serena KDE by Bittorrent
Burning Linux ISO to CD/DVD/USB
How-to Install Linux Mint 18.1 Serena on Top of Windows 7/8/10