Getting and Installing VMware Tools for Ubuntu
The Post Presents Links to Download and Install the VMware Tools on Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus LTS i386/amd64 GNU Desktop.
VMware Tools Enhances the Performance of a virtual machine and makes possible many of the ease-of-use features in VMware products.
For example, the following features are just some of the Features that are available only if VMware Tools is installed:
- Significantly faster graphics performance and Windows Aero on operating systems that support Aero
- Copying and pasting text, graphics, and files between the virtual machine and the host or client desktop
- Improved mouse performance
- Synchronization of the clock in the virtual machine with the clock on the host or client desktop
- Scripting that helps automate guest operating system operations
How-to Get & Install VMware Tools for Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial: