Download Linux Mint 18.3 Beta
The Article Shows You How Download Linux Mint 18.3 Beta ISO i386/amd64 Mate/Cinnamon GNU/Linux Desktop.
Furthermore the Guide shows also How-to Burn Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia to CD/DVD/USB.
And also How-to Install Mint Linux 18.3 Sylvia on Top of Microsoft Windows Systems.
Especially Relevant, Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia is Based on the Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial LTS.
In addition the System requirements are simply:
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended for a comfortable usage).
- 9GB of disk space (20GB recommended).
- 1024×768 resolution (on lower resolutions, press ALT to drag windows with the mouse if they don’t fit in the screen).
Finally to take into account that:
- The 64-bit ISO can boot with BIOS or UEFI.
- The 32-bit ISO can only boot with BIOS.
- The 64-bit ISO is Recommend for all Modern Computers (Almost all computers sold in the last 10 years are equipped with 64-bit processors).
Download Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia ISO
How-to Install Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia on Top of Windows 7/8/10