Download & Install Linux Mint 18.1 Serena Mate
Here Below Guide to How-to Download, Burn to CD/DVD/USB and Install on Top of Microsoft Windows the Linux Mint 18.1 Serena LTS Mate i386/amd64 Desktop.
Linux Mint 18.1 Serena will be based on Ubuntu 16.04 ‘Xenial Xerus’ LTS. As an LTS release, it will be Supported until 2021.
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended for a comfortable usage).
- 9GB of disk space (20GB recommended).
- 1024×768 resolution (on lower resolutions, press ALT to drag windows with the mouse if they don’t fit in the screen).
- The 64-bit ISO can boot with BIOS or UEFI.
- The 32-bit ISO can only boot with BIOS.
- The 64-bit ISO is recommend for all modern computers (Almost all computers sold in the last 10 years are equipped with 64-bit processors).
Linux Mint 18.1 Serena Mate New Features at a glance:
- Mate 1.16+
- New ScreenSaver
- Better look and feel
- Improved hardware support
Downloading Linux Mint 18.1 Serena Mate ISO
Download Linux Mint 18.1 Serena Mate Directly
Download Linux Mint 18.1 Serena Mate by Bittorrent
Burning Linux Mint ISO to CD/DVD/USB
How-to Install Linux Mint 18.1 Serena on Top of Windows 7/8/10