Burning Linux ISO to CD/DVD Installation Media
The Linked Guides Show Step-by-Step How-to Create a Linux CD/DVD Installation Media from ISO on Windows 7/8/10/11, Mac OS X, and most GNU/Linux Desktops.
The Process of Burning a Linux ISO to CD or DVD is a Step Needed to Produce a Linux Bootable & Installable Media.
Burning Linux Installation Media ISO to CD/DVD
- 11 Windows Burning Linux Installation ISO to CD/DVD
- 10 Windows Burning Linux Installation ISO to CD/DVD
- 8 Windows Burning Linux Installation ISO to CD/DVD
- Windows 7 Burning Linux Installation ISO to CD/DVD
- macOS Burning Linux ISO to CD/DVD
- GNU/Linux Burning Linux Installation ISO to CD/DVD
The Guide Show How-to Add the Enlightenment 0.2x Stable PPA Apt Repo for Linux Ubuntu Based Systems.
Enlightenment started as a project to build a Window Manager for X11. That was way back in 1996. It has grown much since. It still produces this Window Manager, but it has evolved to also cover Mobile, Wearable and TV UI needs for projects such as Tizen as well as traditional the “desktop” UI.
Open a Command Line Console Session
Enabling the Enlightenment 0.2x Apt PPA
sudo apt-add-repository -y ppa:niko2040/e19
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then Look: Solution
Refreshing Apt Repositories
sudo apt-get update