Adding Nginx Repository for RHEL Based
The Linux Tip Shows You How-to Properly Set-Up the YUM Repo for the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Based and CentOS 5.x/6.x/7.x Systems.
NGINX is a free, open-source, high-performance HTTP server and reverse proxy, as well as an IMAP/POP3 proxy server.
NGINX is known for its high performance, stability, rich feature set, simple configuration, and low resource consumption.
Open a Shell session
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Adding the Nginx Repository
sudo nano /etc/yum.repos.d/nginx.repo
Change [OS] in:
- For CentOS -> centos
- For RHEL/OEL -> rhel
Ctrl+x to Save & Exit from nano.
RHEL 7 Gnome Enabling Internet
The Visual Tip Show simply How-to Enable Network and Internet on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Gnome Desktop.
The Network of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 may result Disabled right after Installation and so this is a necessary Step to complete.
Get a Free RHEL 6.x Installation Media
The Post Presents Links to Download and Burn to CD/DVD/USB the Latest Free Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x 32/64bit Installation ISO Release.
It’s Enough to Sign Up to the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer’s Program for Downloading RHEL 6.x i386/x86_64 FREE ISO.
The no-cost Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Suite gets you:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server – An application development entitlement to the world’s leading enterprise Linux platform.
- Development tools with long-term support – Each major Red Hat Enterprise Linux release is supported for 10 years, so a broad set of included “base” development tools that are also supported for that length of time; examples include GCC, Python, PHP, Ruby, Java, etc.
- Development tools with frequent updates – We produce annual updates of important development components such as programming languages (GCC, Python, Node.js, etc.), open source databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc), web servers (Apache httpd, Nginx, etc.), and other development tools (Eclipse, Git, etc.); these are packaged via Red Hat Software Collections and Red Hat Developer Toolset.
How-to Get & Use Red Hat Linux for FREE
Subscribe to RHEL Developer Program
Download Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x 32/64bit ISO
Get RHEL 6.x Installation ISO
Burning Linux Installation ISO to CD/DVD
Get & Install Linux Mint 18 Sarah Xfce Desktop
Here Below Guide to How-to Download, Burn to CD/DVD/USB and Install on Top of Microsoft Windows the Linux Mint 18 Sarah LTS Xfce i386/amd64 Desktop.
The Meaning of the name Sarah is: the Woman Minister. Sarah is the wife of Abraham in the Hebrew Bible, the Christian Old Testament, and the Islamic Quran.
Linux Mint 18 Sarah will be based on Ubuntu 16.04 ‘Xenial Xerus’ LTS. As an LTS release, it will be Supported until 2021.
Linux Mint 18 Sarah New Features at a glance:
- Linux Kernel 4.4+
- Ubuntu 16.04 Packages base.
- Better EFI partitions support for Installation on Apple Macs.
- Support for New Devices: Nvidia Optimus, Logitech wireless keyboard and Wireless drivers.
- Improved Mint Apps ported to GTK3/Python3/Gsettings.
Downloading Linux Mint 18 Sarah Xfce ISO
Download Linux Mint 18 Sarah Xfce Directly
Get Mint 18 Sarah Xfce 32/64bit ISO
Download Linux Mint 18 Sarah Xfce by Bittorrent
Get Mint 18 Sarah Xfce 32/64bit ISO Torrent
Burning Linux ISO to CD/DVD/USB
Burning Linux ISO to CD/DVD on Windows/Mac/Linux
Burning Linux ISO to USB on Windows/Mac/Linux
How-to Install Linux Mint 18 Sarah on Top of Windows 7/8/10
Installing Linux Mint 18 Sarah on Windows